· 1997-2000 International Business (Niels Brock Business School)-Bachelor’s Degree in marketing & International Communication
After 18 years of rich and extensive experience in the corporate world, most recently as Director of Corporate Communication for Hyatt Hotels & Resorts in EAME, Malene Rydahl is now a full time writer, speaker and utive coach wanting to share the secret of what the Danes can teach us about happiness and how we can all live better, more purposeful lives. She also explores why Danish employees are some of the happiest in the world and how that directly impacts results financially in a positive way. She works with major French and international companies and she has recently been Selected by the Secretary General to speak at OECD on happiness and how to live better lives.
· 2016 “Happy as a Dane”, will be published in Turkey, Germany and United States
· 2014 “Happy as a Dane”, Published in France, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Russia
Awards & Others
· 2014 Goodwill Ambassador of Copenhagen
· 2014 The Prize of the Most Optimistic Book “Happy as a Dane”
· 2012 Named prize as one of the “24 Women of 2012”, the French Magazine L’Express.