핀란드 유바스퀼라대 핀란드교육연구원
· 2016.11 Ph.D., Education, University of Jyvaskyla
· 1991.01 Master, Education,University of Jyvaskyla
· 1986.05 Post Graduate Diploma, School Counselling
· 2016-Present Senior Researcher focusing on the development of a framework for national feedback mechanism in lifelong guidance provision
· 2007-2015 Coordinator, The European Lifelong Guidance Policy Network, which assisted the European Union Member States and the Commission in moving European cooperation on lifelong guidance forward in both the education and the employment sectors.
· 2001-2006 Senior Researcher, Focusing on ICT in guidance and evidence-based practice and policy development in career guidance
· Adjunct Associate Professor, Faculty of Social and Human Sciences School of Social Sciences, Gimli University of Iceland
· Affiliate Professor, the Faculty of Education and the Centre for Labour Studies at University
· Research Associate, Technology in Counseling, Florida State University’s Center1
· Career Development and an International Fellow, the National Institute for Career Education and Counselling, NICEC.
· 2015 Vuorinen, R., McCarhty, J. & Ruusuvirta, O. (Eds)., European Lifelong Guidance Policies: Summative Report 2007-15 :A Report on the Work of the European Lifelong Guidance Policy Network 2007-15, Jyvaskyla, Finland: University of Jyvaskyla.
· 2014 Sweet, R., Nissinen, K., & Vuorinen, R., An Analysis of the Career Development Items in PISA 2012 and of their Relationship to the Characteristics of Countries, Shools, Students and Families. Jyvaskyla, Finland: University of Jyvaskyla. ELGPN Research Paper, No. 1
· 2012 Vuorinen, R., & Watts, A. (Eds.), Lifelong Guidance Policy Development: a European Resource Kit. Jyvaskyla; Brussel: University of Jyvaskyla, Finnish Institute for Educational Research; European Lifelong Guidance Policy Network. ELGPN Tools ; No. 1.
Awards & Others
· 2012-Present Executive Board Member, Vice-President, Board Member, International Association for Vocational and Educational Guidance, IAEVG
· 2005-Present Board member, the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policies
· 2011-2015 Membership in the European Commission ET 2020 WG on Adult Learning
· 2007-2011 Board Member, International Association for Vocational and Educational Guidance, IAEVG
· 2002.11-2007.12 Membership in the European Commission Lifelong Guidance Expert Group